Portwest BP51 Boulder Contrast Stitch Trouser
Cleverly designed contrast stitch trousers constructed from Buildtex Canvas material. Multi functional holster pockets, contrasting fabric pockets and the unique flexi-waist system are all featured. The Oxford contrast fabric is extremely durable & robust.
Portwest Kit has been created to meet the increasing demands of a new generation of working professionals. Taking inspiration from street and sport, the garments have a contemporary look and feel. By using robust fabrics and clever construction techniques, they aim to meet the multi-functional, cross requirements necessary in today’s demanding workplace. Working with you since 1904, Portwest Kit heralds a new era of intelligent work wear.
- Hard-wearing and durable twill fabric with excellent dye retention
- Abrasion resistant oxford polyester
- Flexi-fit for added freedom of movement
- Contrast colour stitching for added style
- 15 pockets for ample storage
- Swing away tool pockets
- Phone pocket
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads *Knee pads sold separately
- Double rule pocket
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton