Portwest C030 CE Safe Welder Coverall
Offering complete protection all day long and fantastic value for money, the Safe-Welder™ Coverall is a great choice for welders and industrial workers who are exposed to heat. The side elastic gives the wearer a more comfortable fit and multiple pockets keep tools and personal belongings safe.
This fabric is 100% pre-shrunk cotton drill with a unique flame resistant finish.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
● CE certified
● Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
● Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
● Certified protection against molten metal splash
● Class 1 welding protection
● Side elastic waist for ultimate wearer comfort
● Concealed stud front for easy access
● Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
● Quick and easy side access
● Rule pocket
EN ISO 11612 NONE (A1+A2, B1, C1, E1, F1)
EN ISO 11611 Class 1 (A1+A2)