Portwest S782 Bizflame Rain Hi-Vis Multi Protection Trousers
Multi-protection lined waterproof, breathable trousers that offer protection against multiple hazards. The fully elasticated waistband and back waist buggy maximise comfort, the braces are fitted with a quick release buckle system. Trousers to be worn with jacket for full protection.
Combining a 98% polyester and 2% anti-static carbon fibre 250g, this breathable fabric offers maximum protection to a range of International standards.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
● CE certified
● Flame resistant treated waterproof fabric prevents water penetration
● Complies to GO/RT 3279 for the rail industry
● Chemical resistant
● Premium flame resistant reflective tape
● Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
● FR cotton lined for added warmth and comfort
● Taped seams to provide additional protection
● Fully elasticated waistband for ultimate wearer comfort
EN ISO 14116 NONE (3/12H/40)
EN 1149 -5
EN 13034 Type 6
EN ISO 20471 Class 2
GO/RT 3279 Issue 8 (orange only)
EN 343 Class 3:3